The Team STAR must:
● Be at least 18 years of age
● Complete the 18 online referee training modules (FREE)
● Complete the concussion session modules (FREE)
● Attend one four hour field training session
Upcoming field sessions:
Sept 24, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Sept 26, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Sept 30, 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
What to Bring to Field Training
■ Note: You must have completed all 18 sessions and concussion session prior to attending field training
■ Note: You do not need to register in CNRA class for this unless you want to become a licensed
official and pay the course fees.
■ Tip→ sign up using your LEGAL NAME and save all completion certificates as proof
■ Tip→ take a screen shot of your email inbox showing completion of all modules to present as
proof of completion.
■ Tip→ Each team should have 2 or 3 S.T.A.R. trained adults so that at least one of them is at every game
Supplemental S.T.A.R Program Options
Make it Official and Make Money!
Become an officially licensed Grade 8 or Grade 9 Referee by submitting a (reimbursable) $75
CNRA registration fee.
● STARs that are USSF certified referees can also sign up and be paid to officiate other matches
that are not their own team.